Senate report concludes: no proof of contact between
Once again I find my self agreeing with a lot of what Pete says.

Whatever grade hardware is pretty much a crock. I own several pistols that could easily blow holes clean through a well armored tank. And I have the ammo as well. Would these be military grade? Why on earth would a citizen need a S&W 500 or some big honking 50 calibre pistol seems to be the question of the day. I also own fully automatic weapons. Yes, multiples. What little sleep I get, I sleep better knowing that I own them.

Citizens need this sort of hardware in the event that the tree of liberty needs to be watered with blood, as it tends to need from time to time. The current administration is talking about using military grade hardware to subdue its own citizens, the whole air force thing where they are going to scramble peoples' brains using ray guns. Should the citizens rise up against the current administration, the current powers that be will have no qualms about using whatever means at their disposal to put us in our places, so yes, the common man "needs" military grade hardware. And that bill creeps closer to becoming law, that whole fiasco this morning trying to take away our constitutional rights in the name of security.

More guns, more bombs, more bullets.
All alone, or in twos,
The ones who really love you
Walk up and down outside the wall.
Some hand in hand
And some gathered together in bands.
The bleeding hearts and artists
Make their stand.

And when they've given you their all
Some stagger and fall, after all it's not easy
Banging your heart against some mad buggers wall.

"Isn't this where...."

Messages In This Thread
Senate report concludes: no proof of contact between - by Doc - 09-14-2006, 06:44 PM