Speaking of Shaman
Hmm, call me crazy, but I believe we've got entirely oppisite ideas for what would be a damn fine spec. Heres my take on things: Talent Spec
I dunno, maybe its just me but enhancement was just really, really dull for me. Maybe its because I didnt get high enough or that I've already got a warrior, but this one seems like a damn fun (and useful) build to me

Edit: Though thinking about it, the two resto points in healing grace may be better served in healing focus or imp reincarnation. Thoughts?

As for a melee-focused build... perhaps something like: Build Might work rather well, though you could swap in and out points from resto to elemental as you see fit. Like TheseStill think enhancement/resto would be a better fit while duoing.

Edit Edit: Though thinking about it, This dosent seem too bad for a solo build

Damn... There area whole lot of good build ideas arent there? Just thought of This One when I further thought of your concept
"You can build a perfect machine out of imperfect parts."
-Urza

He's an old-fashioned Amish cyborg with no name. She's a virginal nymphomaniac fairy princess married to the Mob. Together, they fight crime!

The Blizzcon Class Discussion:
Crowd: "Our qq's will blot out the sun"
Warlocks: "Then we will pewpew in the shade"

Messages In This Thread
Speaking of Shaman - by Kevin - 07-10-2006, 10:42 PM
Speaking of Shaman - by Kevin - 07-10-2006, 11:36 PM
Speaking of Shaman - by Urza-DSF - 07-11-2006, 10:07 AM
Speaking of Shaman - by Mavfin - 07-11-2006, 03:44 PM
Speaking of Shaman - by Kevin - 07-11-2006, 06:36 PM
Speaking of Shaman - by Artega - 07-11-2006, 08:29 PM
Speaking of Shaman - by Lok - 07-13-2006, 11:33 AM
Speaking of Shaman - by Kevin - 07-13-2006, 03:07 PM