Hunter Vs. Priest
Quote:On Tichondrius, there's nothing that some people like more than griefing people, and I can tell you, the hunters have it much worse.
I have to agree with you there. Even on Stormscale, which is fairly carebear (that's the non-derogatory use of carebear by the way) as far as PvP servers go, hunters pretty much have to take some friends with them to keep opposite faction griefers at bay. (Playing a blocker is actually some pretty interesting PvP for those that are interested.) I've yet to hear from a single priest who got griefed on their quest, but I think you'd be hard pressed to find a hunter that wasn't.

Good write-up though Mirajj. One day, when I grow up big and strong, I'll get to do one of these epic quests! (I've been a part of many a skyfury run, but that doesn't seem anywhere near as fun as the hunter and priest ones.)
I hate flags

"Then Honor System came out and I had b*$@& tattoo'd on my forehead and a "kick me" sign taped to my back." - Tiku

Stormscale: Treglies, UD Mage; Treggles, 49 Orc Shaman; Tregor, semi-un-retired Druid.

Terenas (all retired): 60 Druid; 60 Shaman. (Not very creative with my character selection, am I?!Wink

Messages In This Thread
Hunter Vs. Priest - by Mirajj - 06-12-2006, 08:24 AM
Hunter Vs. Priest - by Sword_of_Doom - 06-12-2006, 03:10 PM
Hunter Vs. Priest - by Mirajj - 06-12-2006, 03:51 PM
Hunter Vs. Priest - by MongoJerry - 06-12-2006, 06:17 PM
Hunter Vs. Priest - by Mirajj - 06-12-2006, 07:12 PM
Hunter Vs. Priest - by Watto44 - 06-13-2006, 03:55 AM