LCD or CRT, and what's your resolution?
I am even thinking about getting two of those one handed keyboards they have out now.

I can use each hand independantly. I don't know how I can do it, I just know that I can. I am capable of writing with both hands at the same time, each one writing something different.

The way I see it, if I can configure my puter to accept two different keyboards, each tagged to a specific window, I could in theory, get twice as much done once I mastered the one handed typing style. I already use two mice. Now that I have mastered the use of both mice, I could not imagine living with out the second. I can navigate the web with one, while navigating iTunes or something else with the other. Or dropping documents in to the print que while I am dropping files on to the storage disk. I can play simple games, like Burning Monkey Solitare while browsing the web at the same time. If I can train both of my hands to type at the same time on different keyboards, I figure I could train my foot to operate a mouse... I bet I could do it. I don't need to look at what I am typing, so letting my eyes just sit there and doing nothing is a waste of time... They could be doing something, like watching my cursor drag files from place to place or playing solitare maybe while I am typing away. I dunno.

I'd like to see if I could, in fact, get twice as much done with two one handed keyboards. I could be typing out the budget while replying to emails. I could be chatting with folks as I finish the staff reports. I could hash out a proposal while typing a letter.

Benjamin Franklin could write with both hands at the same time, each in a different language even. I can't explain what it is like to do this. I can't do the different language thing. It scrambles my brain. :wacko:

I like laptops... But can not stand the tiny screens. That, and text always looks... fuzzy on LCDs. I have tried a few LCDs always go back to CRTs. I own a couple of laptops now. I like them for some functions.
All alone, or in twos,
The ones who really love you
Walk up and down outside the wall.
Some hand in hand
And some gathered together in bands.
The bleeding hearts and artists
Make their stand.

And when they've given you their all
Some stagger and fall, after all it's not easy
Banging your heart against some mad buggers wall.

"Isn't this where...."

Messages In This Thread
LCD or CRT, and what's your resolution? - by Wyrm - 05-16-2006, 08:33 AM
LCD or CRT, and what's your resolution? - by Doc - 05-16-2006, 04:06 PM
LCD or CRT, and what's your resolution? - by Doc - 05-16-2006, 05:16 PM
LCD or CRT, and what's your resolution? - by Zyr - 05-16-2006, 05:34 PM