Check Out This Online Flash/Shockwave Game
That was really fun. Nothing earth shattering at the end. Level "41" shows up as just the border with no tiles.

Some levels did take longer than others... but it may have been because I just didn't stumble on the solution as fast. I didn't really have much of a strategy or anything. Although there were some tiles that obviously had to be moved to a certain location. For example many levels had a tall 1x3 tile on the far right side. You know that that tile had to (eventually) be moved all the way to the bottom because there are three spaces below the exit but only two above it. (Any position other than all the way on the bottom would block the exit.) Knowing that usually leads to some conclusions about where other adjacent tiles have to go. After that I just start madly moving blocks around untill something opens up.

But level 13, and one or two of the levels in the upper 30's, did take noticable longer than other levels.

Thanks for the link, DralaFi

Messages In This Thread
Check Out This Online Flash/Shockwave Game - by Pu uhonua - 05-18-2003, 12:33 AM