New Alliance Race Speculation thickens!
Sir_Die_alot,Apr 20 2006, 08:33 PM Wrote:There is. I'd have to dig up my WC2 manual some place for a perfect quote, but the order of the silver hand, paladins, were brought into being due to clerics of northshire abby (or "priests") being found to be fragile for combat. The knights then where trained in the healing magics of the clerics (hence your knights become paladins through an upgrade in WC2). I don't see a problem with high elf priests being trained as warriors or warriors being trained as priests lore wise. When you train priests in WC3 they are all high elves and in the campaign even the last mission made use of priests.
[right][snapback]107908[/snapback][/right]

Except Blood Elves are not High Elves. While there were indeed Priests for use in the War3 campaign, that was more than likely for balance issues rather than lore.

Blood Elves have made a pact with a half-demon Night Elf - they're making deals with devils. I doubt The Light™ would have much to do with them.
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.

Messages In This Thread
New Alliance Race Speculation thickens! - by lfd - 04-18-2006, 11:59 PM
New Alliance Race Speculation thickens! - by Artega - 04-21-2006, 02:47 AM