New Alliance Race Speculation thickens!
Zarathustra,Apr 19 2006, 10:22 AM Wrote:It just makes sense to me that they'd introduce something like that.  And the Shatterspear Trolls have even been featured on the main page now for that contest that's going on.  Look in the background and you'll see their village.  All speculation, but an offshoot of a forest troll tribe could be called "leafy" too, to reference the hint we were given months ago.
[right][snapback]107726[/snapback][/right]

Well, the dancing troll village *is* in Kalimdor next to Darkshore. Although Caydiem once cited it as something in the game "just for ambience", the possibility exists that they could expand it into a capital and build a starting zone around it to the northwest of moonglade.

They'd have to expand the land a bit, but there's not a lot of unaccounted-for land in Kalimdor, anyway (as there is in the Eastern Kingdoms). If they want to put the new race's capital there, they'll have to expand it.

~m

As an aside, how crazy is it that we aren't (supposed to be) able to visit the Ironforge airport? I mean, my alliance characters have traveled to the molten depths of the planet and killed a god, but they can't go look at planes? OOOH NOT THE PLANES OH NOES.

Messages In This Thread
New Alliance Race Speculation thickens! - by lfd - 04-18-2006, 11:59 PM
New Alliance Race Speculation thickens! - by Monkey - 04-19-2006, 02:46 PM