Poll: Are you...
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
male
90.24%
37 90.24%
female
9.76%
4 9.76%
Total 41 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

To which extent do women like pc gaming
Quote:Couldn't have put it better myself. Nico and another guild friend of ours both told me the same thing: best advice I ever got online. I now rethink each reply before I hit the reply button, before I start typing, and as I reread it before hitting the Add Reply button.

As do I. Usually by typing the the fla... er, "reply" out in its entirety, rife with insults and profanity and insinuations about parental relationships. I might even try to make a point or two.

And then I delete it and backspace out. If I feel that the points I attempted to make were done with any skill, they might actually get posted. If I feel that the flam... er, "critique" was also well crafted, it may stay as well. The end result is that while I may indeed fire off sometimes... the Lounge in general has NO CLUE how acidic it could truely be. :ph34r:

Not the prettiest of personal growth techniques, but it's working. I don't scream obscenities at the monitor NEARLY as much as I used to, years ago.

Quote:I don't know with Nico always having a good reason... many years ago, he made several comments about how I post too much, and really lost it when I once made I-don't-know-how-many-hundred posts in a couple of hour period (and it was actual discussion, not mere spam). Totally unfair of cause  *cough*

Yes, yes. And then there was the time I tackled, bound, gagged and trundled you off of the Draconian Empire forum. Overzealous on my part, I agree... however, it seemed to have started a tradition over there. ;)

*tips helm*
Garnered Wisdom --

If it has more than four legs, kill it immediately.
Never hesitate to put another bullet into the skull of the movie's main villain; it'll save time on the denouement.
Eight hours per day of children's TV programming can reduce a grown man to tears -- PM me for details.

Messages In This Thread
To which extent do women like pc gaming - by Guest - 05-14-2003, 04:17 PM
To which extent do women like pc gaming - by Guest - 05-14-2003, 08:55 PM
To which extent do women like pc gaming - by Nicodemus Phaulkon - 05-15-2003, 02:51 PM