What's the most painless way to get to Westfall?
MongoJerry,Mar 13 2006, 10:43 AM Wrote:Darkshore has 10 billions quests in it now.  Why would you leave?  You don't have to train every skill the moment it become available.  At that level, I'd level 3-4 times before heading off to the trainer.  For its level range, Darkshore has the greatest quest density of any area.  If you know how to do it, you can most of the time work on multiple quests at once in the same areas and get 4-5 quests done on each trip away from town.
[right][snapback]104343[/snapback][/right]

I got to 15 sweeping the quests for bashal and ameth, but given that I'm going to need to start instancing at 20, the move seemed natural. Plus, as a rogue, keeping my dps updated speeds me along.

1.5 hours fumbling my way to westfall (I've got serious issues mixing up east and west for some reason), 4 hours leveling to 18.5.

Could somebody give me a sense of how quickly I'm leveling relative to par? I keep waiting for an exp grind to set-in and kill my progress, and I'm not sure when to expect it.

EDIT: Quick question: Are the rogue stealth and night-elf shadowmeld abilities completely redundant?
Great truths are worth repeating:

"It is better to live in the corner of a roof
Than in a house shared with a contentious woman." -Proverbs 21:9

"It is better to live in the corner of a roof
Than in a house shared with a contentious woman." -Proverbs 25:24

Messages In This Thread
What's the most painless way to get to Westfall? - by GenericKen - 03-13-2006, 11:58 AM