Friday 2/10, Saturday 2/11, Friday 2/17
Venoxis didn't seem terribly difficult, though with 3 fewer than last time we may be short on DPS so we run into more trouble healing.

As a DPS warr I was having trouble avoiding enough of the poison to really put a lot of damage on him. I bandaged once and that allowed me to get back in briefly, but after that I was mostly just hanging back so I could go in for one last execute before death.

Perhaps we didn't have the groups well enough organized for poison cleansing and / or nature resistance. I didn't hear much early discussion about aspect of the wild and such, so I don't know if that was happening, not that I had a hunter or shaman in my group anyway.

So I guess what I'm saying is that if we have a little improvement in group organization and tactics, we should have a reasonable shot with 16. DPS in phase 2 seems the key factor. Phase 1 is fairly sustainable with some rotation, but phase 2 needs to happen as fast as possible. I don't think I have enough time to gather Whipper Root Tubers, and I only have 2 or 3 left. Seems like those + potion use could help a lot on keeping up the melee DPS without sucking too much healer attention.

Going for that would be a challenge for sure, but fun.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.

Messages In This Thread
Friday 2/10, Saturday 2/11, Friday 2/17 - by Xame - 02-09-2006, 06:04 PM
Friday 2/10, Saturday 2/11, Friday 2/17 - by Concillian - 02-17-2006, 06:08 AM
Friday 2/10, Saturday 2/11, Friday 2/17 - by Xame - 02-18-2006, 06:18 PM