Friday 2/10, Saturday 2/11, Friday 2/17
vor_lord,Feb 16 2006, 01:21 PM Wrote:And in no way am I trying to pressure swirly to do something he doesn't want to -- I wasn't aware he had no interest in it (sorry swirly I'm sure you can safely ignore me).  He mentioned to me he's been twice on his other server, one good run, one bad.  I also know he's said he prefers 5 mans over raids but I mistakenly took that to mean raiding things designed for a 5 man.
[right][snapback]102200[/snapback][/right]

I don't actually have a problem with doing ZG, I just don't get excited about it either. Combine that with not liking to schedule days and times when I will be on because it stops feeling like a game to me and more like work makes it so that I shouldn't be counted on for things like ZG. If I log in and there is room without anybody stepping aside then I don't mind going. So I don't mind it being said that I could fill a hole possibly, just understand that I may or may not be around to fill it. You can keep me in mind if you wish, but don't count on.

Guess I should also say that I didn't feel pressured by anything you or anybody else said. I'm just posting this so people have something to refer to instead of just going by what has been said or heard in game. : )

On another note since I'm making a post anyway. The guild I did the successful run with saved coins until there was enough of a type to complete a quest for somebody then the people who could use the coin would roll for the whole stack. This way you end up with one person getting an item instead of several people having coins and all of them having to wait for items. Of course this requires a bit of a team outlook and understanding that you may not be the first to get things. I'm just pointing it out so it can be considered for the coins and other such things that go to our guild. That guild also gave priority to the enchants on the items that can be used for enchants. I'm assuming this is because you can get the enchants before you have the required reputation and so there is no point giving the items to people who won't be able to use them for a long time anyway. Better to give them to those that can make quicker use of them and others can get them as they get closer to where they need to be. Course if people don't have items they want to bother enchanting with them anyway then I don't know where that leaves you. Just some things for people to consider in regards to the drops. : )

Messages In This Thread
Friday 2/10, Saturday 2/11, Friday 2/17 - by Xame - 02-09-2006, 06:04 PM
Friday 2/10, Saturday 2/11, Friday 2/17 - by swirly - 02-16-2006, 10:41 PM
Friday 2/10, Saturday 2/11, Friday 2/17 - by Xame - 02-18-2006, 06:18 PM