Van Cleef Tip
Forgive me if this has already been discussed; I purposely didn't follow WoW discussion before the game became retail.

I'm going to avoid in-depth strategy for VC here because I think it'd be more of a spoiler than anything.

There is however one point, that might help others avoid serious problems due to a seemingly unpredictable line of sight method.

On VC's ship, when you start going up the "stairs" to the top of the ship, there are 3 floors of stairs. On the second floor landing, you can see Greenskin patrolling up top. Usually it's safe to stand here while pulling, but every now and then he will aggro you due to some strange line of sight. So you might think it's safe because you've done it there before without any problems, but it's not. Your party must stand on the first floor landing to be safe.
Less QQ more Pew Pew
That ramp has actually always been pretty tricky. I've been in more than one party that was wiped due to the ramp - and that's why later in the beta we always went around the far side of the boat. Going *under* the ramp has proved to be too dangerous most of the time. Line of sight there is very screwy indeed!

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.