I have a gmail invitation up for grabs
Hi,

You, sirrah, makes Seas look good. Very, very good.

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

:blink:
Now THAT'S a brutally cruel insult.
Dear God, I don't even know trash is anymore. It's a toss up between your avatar or this attrocity of a thread. Your pathetic attempt to be an attention whore surpasses even the most lame of trolls. You defile the Lounge by posting an utterly pointless thread devoted to yourself simply to boost your ego, which obviously is to make up for your low self-esteem or other organic parts that are lacking. In your pitiful attempt to gain internet fame, which obviously nobody cares about, you give such a lame prize. An Email account? Oh no, a Gmail account! Wow, I'm so excited! What kind of wretched lowlife with would ever want that? Ah yes, people like you who have have had no actual human contact (No, that rubber dummy doesn't count!) for years. Maybe you should really get out of the house. Oh wait, never mind; your skin would burn off instantly.

Your are a disgusting waste of DNA and a attrocious waste of resources. I would recomend you be turned into compost, but the dung eating insects and future plants deserve better than you.

I've heard more thought provoking things come off from "survivor" and whatever trash the Fox network has decided to spew out than you. It's been a dishonor to be in the same species as you.

Knowing what a pitiful excuse for a thing you are, you will probaly accept these remarks as compliments. I would understand, as these are probaly the nicest things anyone has ever said to you. You deserve credit for all of them.

Have a bad day. :blink:
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
I wanted to write a post like this, but it seemed too difficult, so I took the easy way out. You sir, are an artist.
Damn, Pete. I don't think even DeeBye deserved that :blink:
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.
I don't believe that this worthless topic is going to get me to temporarily delurk, but I would like to point out that despite the best efforts of the posters on this board it is completely impossible to put into words the worthlessness of your existence.

There is another thread here asking "what's the meaning of life?" Well, I know that my life would have more meaning if I never knew of the waste that is DeeBye.

- Mark
Stormrage:
Flyndar (60) - Dwarf Priest - Tailoring (300), Enchanting (300)
Minimagi (60) - Gnome Mage - Herbalism (300), Engineering (301)
Galreth (60) - Human Warrior - Blacksmithing (300), Alchemy (300); Critical Mass by name, Lurker in spirit
ArynWindborn (19) - Human Paladin - Mining/Engineering (121)
Which reminds me of one of my favorite "Demotivator" sayings;

"It could be the meaning of your life is to serve as a warning for others."
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

I neither want, nor care about G-mail, but I cannot resist a free shot.

You, sir, are an insult to the term "intelligent life". Your avatar features 2 imbeciles, who might possibly be your parents, and look like rejects from Moe, Larry and Curly's gang. Forget Donald Trump, you'd be fired by Donald Duck. You make Dagwood Bumstead look like the spokesmodel for Red Bull. Children go into spasms at the mere thought of your name. In someone else's mind. On the other side of the world. In addition, your lame attempt at subliminal messaging in your signature is nothing more than a pitiful desire for the attention that you never received for being born with a tooth in your mouth(this same "tooth at birth" syndrome, which you will find, you share with Uncle Adolf, and Julius Caesar) Heck, if all of the above doesn't get your goat, here's the final kick to your progeny producer. The only rhyme that comes to mind when I think of your name, is a local slang for a certain part of the female anatomy.

Would I have won? No. Do I really care? Not really.
Quote:You are everything I've come to expect from the Canadian education system.

Nice Job tal, I dont think i can beat it. I had one But after seeing this i cant stop laughing. :lol:
"We need some sharp Object. Think, your formor self must have known of something that was sharp!"
"Here, this is sharp!"
"What is that! A butter knife? I will spread my evil and curruption with a Butter knife? What will we do, cover the place with butter so they all die of High Cholesterol?"
"We could try to"
"no you idiot we could NOT try"
Taken from "Hello Cthulhu" Page 12
Another infamous quote I heard once went something like; "The reason the air is so clean in Canada is that DeeBye doesn't open his windows."
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

That was excellent. I liked the thought part. And the Donald Duck. :)
Quote: Some of these so-called "insults" are pretty weak. You're all a bunch of pansies, and it's hardly worth my time even reading this trash. I want you people to insult me, and all you're doing is offering me flowers and cake. My tea-drinking, doily-using, pinky-finger-up-in-the-air grandmother can compose a better insult than you lot.

Don't worry about offending me. I can take whatever watered down "insult" you can throw my way. I've been insulted by the best of them, and you people don't even come close. You're pathetic.

you brainless clot! Only someone with an IQ preceeded by a minus sign could start a competition to give something away and then try to win it themselves. That really is the least inelligent thing that I have ever, in all my years, seen. If you wanted the account yourself you might have tried just inviting a second email address for yourself instead of wasting everyone's time with a 'competition'. You, and your post, are a waste of space.

-Bob
Thanks, I do my best work when it's not graded. Or paid for. :P
Archon_Wing,Jun 23 2004, 09:58 PM Wrote:A bunch of great stuff!
I'm naming you the winner :)

Your insults were beautifully personal. I didn't have any criteria for choosing a winner, other than I wanted to see a severe personal insult. Lots of people came close, but your reply caught my heart. I wanted to punch you in the face after reading your insult, and that's a good thing :)

If you are interested in the Gmail invitation, please PM me your e-mail address.

BTW, what's wrong with my avatar?
You bastard. You had to end it pre-emptively, didn't you?

Do we still get to take free shots at you?

Oh, and congratulations, Archon. I was rooting for Bun-Bun (I still chuckle every time I think of that hammerdin comment; that was incredibly clever, I thought), but your insults WERE pretty good ^_^
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.
Artega,Jun 25 2004, 01:24 AM Wrote:You bastard.  You had to end it pre-emptively, didn't you?

Do we still get to take free shots at you?
Sure :)

Artega,Jun 25 2004, 01:24 AM Wrote:Oh, and congratulations, Archon.  I was rooting for Bun-Bun (I still chuckle every time I think of that hammerdin comment; that was incredibly clever, I thought), but your insults WERE pretty good ^_^

I had a hard time chosing. There were a lot of great insults.
Quote:I had a hard time chosing. There were a lot of great insults.

Congrats to Archon as well. I was kinda voting for Tal's. It was concise, personal, and witty.

And thanks, Artega. It's an honor just to be nominated. B)

Deebye, this is a great contest. You've shown the resolute dignity of Judge Ito, the fine discretion of Judge Dredd, all articulated with the smooth delivery of Judge Reinhold. :)
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Don't forget about the looks of Judge Judy.
Well, I posted in this thread just for fun and I wouldn't mind the Gmail invitation, but I think I should really pass it on to someone who might have better use for it and it would also keep the contest going. I must admit I liked the hammerdin insult. :D

Quote: I wanted to punch you in the face after reading your insult, and that's a good thing

Uhh... thanks? (Although I must admit the Survivor thing was going a bit too far... nah!) :blink:

Quote: BTW, what's wrong with my avatar?

Don't even go there! B) :P
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)