Oak sage doesn't multiply +vit items
So I just noticed oak sage doesn't multiply the health from a radiance runeword helm (+10 vit). Sorry if this is already known.
Haven't checked BO (or shifted form).
I haven't seen it discussed for hp, just mana.

AFAIK the ones which didn't work where:

+mana per level
+energy

All percentage boosting stat skills work the same way.
Heiho,

mana/cLvl and energy boni and similar life/cLvl and vitality boni were not boosted by any gear or skills with percentage boni on life like Oak Sage during the 1.10 beta.

In the final, mana/cLvl and life/cLvl work with such gear and skills, but still energy and vitality boni don't count for that.
so long ...
librarian

Check out some peanuts or the
Diablo II FAQtoids
current status: re-thinking about HoB
IIRC Blizzard listed this new behaviour as a 'bugfix' for 1.10, so this is as they intend it to be. Same as how +dmg now works after %dmg instead of before.
Yay! They "fixed" this but forgot to fix the level 20+ spirit bug!

<_< <_< <_< sigh <_< <_< <_<
You bring up a very valid point. Except, of course, for the minor detail that the level 20+ spirit bug is fixed.
Interesting, I tested this 2 weeks ago on bnet and it didn't work. Maybe an allied druid moved in range or something and I didn't realize it. Now it appears you are right. That doesn't mean you have to be a rude and sarcastic though. :huh:

<_< double sigh <_<
Sorry. I didn't mean to be too harsh in my response. I just wasn't terribly impressed by the Blizzard bashing in regard to a bug that they did fix.
Don't forget it wouldn't be the first time a well known bug was not fixed. Remember pre LOD barbarian masteries? It was also quite awhile before they fixed hydra and fire mastery too. :D

I've been a pretty loyal player since the game came out and with all the bugs I have seen go unfixed you can't really blame me for being quick to Blizz bash. Though I'm usually pretty careful to test first. ;)