I'm stepping down as guild leader.
I love you all, but work is beating me down so much that I can't give you guys as much love and attention as you all deserve. I'm sure you've also noticed the bitch coming out more as well. :blush:Jester, one of our lovable, crazy Canucks, will be stepping up. Thanks guys for everything you've done for me. I don't know when things will calm down enough for me to get back in the game again, so I'm giving you all hugs now.

*hugs* :wub:
Intolerant monkey.
Quote:I love you all, but work is beating me down so much that I can't give you guys as much love and attention as you all deserve. I'm sure you've also noticed the bitch coming out more as well. :blush:Jester, one of our lovable, crazy Canucks, will be stepping up. Thanks guys for everything you've done for me. I don't know when things will calm down enough for me to get back in the game again, so I'm giving you all hugs now.

*hugs* :wub:
And here I was just wondering how things could go from bad to worse...

...uh, er, I mean I'm sorry to hear that work is encroaching on your free time, but I'm sure Jester can step up to the job.

So, Jester, does that mean you're going to be picking up the tab for bribing me to stay in the guild? :D
-TheDragoon
Awww Treesh I know what you're going through.

*hugs* and :wub:to ya darlin'.

Quote:So, Jester, does that mean you're going to be picking up the tab for bribing me to stay in the guild? :D

Throw his ass out Jester - those payments get 'spensive!
Quote:Throw his ass out Jester - those payments get 'spensive!

I think he's gotten what the payments are for confused. I've always payed him to go away. :):P
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Jester: I demand the love and attention I deserve.

...in the form of warlock loot.

What? Wasn't it proven way back that the guild leader determines the loot that drops?:)
I'm stunned. I'll miss you very much, Treesh.

~Frag
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
Ack! Hope you are doing allright Treesh, and hope I still get to see you around. Take care!
Currently a PoE junkie. Wheeeeee
Wow, I dont know what to say. I sincerely hope things straighten out for you soon. But the selfish side of me demands that you come back yesterday!

/hug

Sinomin
Moors ~ Blood Knight, Terenas
Sinomin ~ Rogue, Terenas

I stab!
Wow! Treesh, can I get an enchant? Who will I go to? No Frost, no Treesh. That's it I quit too.. Treesh, please take care and come see us again. Despite what the epics might say, I'm fairly new to WOW and you made me very comfortable in the guild. Good luck!
[Image: sig-596799.jpg]
Now that I'm boss around here, there are going to be changes.

For everyone's convenience, I'll list them here:

Jester gets a shiny new hat.

That will be all.

-Jester
Quote:Now that I'm boss around here, there are going to be changes.

For everyone's convenience, I'll list them here:

Jester gets a shiny new hat.

That will be all.

-Jester

I recommend this one.
What do you call he who usurps The Usurper?
Quote:What do you call he who usurps The Usurper?

Worse than Swirly?
--Mav
I'm very sorry to hear work is beating you up Treesh. I've been there myself (where work takes over your life) and feel your pain. You've done an excellent job as guild leader and you will be missed. I hope you get the chance to log on and say hello at least. You've always made me feel welcome and that means a lot to me.

Brien
[Image: 398611nxqZf.png]
[Image: 398692clWcy.png]

-=Terenas=-
Saryn - 70 priestess
Tacita - 70 mage

-=Stormrage=-
Bellona - 60 Human Warlock
Raylyn - 21 Human Pries
Aesa - 60 Human Mage
Kirra - 39 Human Warrior
Kalb - 32 Dwarven Priest

-=Tichondrius=-
Zheelu - 52 Troll Rogue
Lots of love and *hugs, Miss Treesh, hope to see you and GG on when you're able. We miss you and are thinking about you.

*treehug

-Tori
I generally keep pretty quiet about personal stuff, I'm just not open about stuff like that by nature, but I honestly hope things are going okay. The two of you are a big part of why I have enjoyed WoW as a whole.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
I was thinking of something more along the lines of Tin Foil Hat.

Quote:I recommend this one.

Cheers,
Frostburn / Dawnstrider
Hey Mogo, welcome to the err, uh, earth, again... I guess. I couldn't tell from your post if you were canceling your account as I have, but it sort of sounded that way. Hopefully we can get some #$%& straightened out get back to it.

Good luck on your end. :D

cheers

PS: Beware of Ninjas :ph34r: :shuriken:
Cheers,
Frostburn / Dawnstrider
Quote:I was thinking of something more along the lines of Tin Foil Hat.

Don't you read the Lounge? I already own a tinfoil hat. Well worn!

-Jester
Treesh, I don't spend a lot of time on Terenas, but I've been there enough to know this: Jester has some very big shoes to fill. I know he'll fill them well.

Love to all Hordies. Hope to see you soon.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!