Fun childhood games
Quote:Then there was of course the streetwide games of tag, kickball, oh and wallball!  Gosh I havent thought about that one in a long time.  Group of kids get a tennis ball or a racketball (the racketballs were better) and went to a good long stretch of wall.  Object of the game was to bounce the ball from the street onto the wall and then back at the kids.  Whomever caught the ball threw it back, but if the ball hit you and you didnt catch it you had to run and touch the wall before someone scooped up the ball and pegged you with it.

Buttball for the win. Take wallball, and attempt to leave bruises. If you don't yell when you're hit, you're still in.

Also, the lava-floor game is best played in public settings. If you never played it in the grocery store, I demand you go out today and do so.
"AND THEN THE PALADIN TOOK MY EYES!"
Forever oppressed by the GOLs.
Grom Hellscream: [Orcish] kek
TaMeOlta,Jul 20 2005, 12:08 AM Wrote:Whaaat ?!? Nobody plays BB gun tag anymore ?  :(
[right][snapback]83799[/snapback][/right]

I have 5 brothers TaMe, 4 of them older. I don't want to talk about BB gun tag. <_<
I do fondly remember a police incident involving a tennis ball stuck in a tree and 4 BB gun wielding teenagers. :lol:

TGM
Fun thing I do with babies today: Sometimes at dinner with my half sister, and a baby of some friends of my dad who can speak already but is still only 3 or so, me and my brother will say big words on the small chance that the babies will try and say them, and for the fun of saying big words that the babies won't be able ot understand. Ourr favorite is "defenestrate", but we've used "circumvent" as well.
I may be dead, but I'm not old (source: see lavcat)

The gloves come off, I'm playing hardball. It's fourth and 15 and you're looking at a full-court press. (Frank Drebin in The Naked Gun)

Some people in forums do the next best thing to listening to themselves talk, writing and reading what they write (source, my brother)
How about "recurvirostrid" or "architechtural"?
Creator of "The Corrupted Wish Game": Rules revised 06/15/05
"It was a quiet day...the kind of quiet that happens just before the entire Sioux nation comes up over the ridge."
[Image: cobalt-60.jpg] Click here for a free iPod!