SR - Wednesday Late Night Raid #1
When I was running weekly raids, I was only posting on the Basin boards, but anyone in Avarice was welcome to come, and many did. When I start running raids again, the signups will again live on the Basin forums.

I don't see how a Strat raid signup *must* live on the CA forums, just because we'd like to welcome our friends in the alliance on the run. Seriously, do we really need the raid council to weigh in on a Strat run?

Personally, I find that checking all 3 boards doesn't take much time, and there's only one place you'd have to check on the Basin board, and that is the Stormrage Scheduling forum. It's actually quite a bit easier than sifting through the Meeting Place here, since there are events for different realms listed here. I actually already had signed up on the LL boards, but as soon as the alliance got into full swing, I started checking them regularly and chiming in when I could, and I signed up for the CA boards as soon as the alliance was being discussed. On the other hand, I know that there are some in The Basin who don't even regularly read our forums, so I would never say that forum participation on all of the alliance boards is mandatory, I just like to participate in the community, and the forums are another way for me to do that.

Messages In This Thread
SR - Wednesday Late Night Raid #1 - by hiryuu1115 - 11-03-2005, 07:36 AM
SR - Wednesday Late Night Raid #1 - by LochnarITB - 11-03-2005, 10:54 AM
SR - Wednesday Late Night Raid #1 - by hiryuu1115 - 11-03-2005, 02:38 PM
SR - Wednesday Late Night Raid #1 - by Tuftears - 11-03-2005, 07:58 PM
SR - Wednesday Late Night Raid #1 - by LochnarITB - 11-04-2005, 07:37 AM
SR - Wednesday Late Night Raid #1 - by martini - 11-09-2005, 03:40 PM