Battle Cry
Quote:a) does battlecry help against any kind of nonphysical attack

As far as I can tell, it only affects a monsters physical attacks.

Quote: has battlecry any effect against bosses?

Yes. It both reduces their defense and melee damage.

Quote:c, more general) would you vote for the IK set or for a big heap of custom stuff, like upgraded string, gorerider, metallgrid, and so on ?

Well, the IK set *is* a pretty good, well rounded set. I'm not sure it's the best setup to fight the ubers with though. Meph's conviction has been confirmed to be
-125% all resists, and with the IK set on, your options to max your resists are limited.

Also, for soloing the ubers a fast attack in conjunction with lifetap(and crushing blow and open wounds) is pretty much a necessity. I've heard that double swing/frenzy barbs would have the best chance for a barb to solo tristram.

The main things are to first max those resists even with an extra -125%, then get some crushing blow to do the majority of your damage, get lifetap to keep yourself alive, and get open wounds or poison damage to stop their regen. Piece of cake :lol:

EDIT: Also, if you didn't notice, lifetap will overwrite battlecry. No battlecry on the ubers; lifetap is too essential. Battlecry is still great against normal enemies and act bosses though.

Messages In This Thread
Battle Cry - by phaedi - 09-06-2005, 02:42 AM
Battle Cry - by Baajikiil - 09-07-2005, 04:16 PM
Battle Cry - by phaedi - 09-07-2005, 07:02 PM
Battle Cry - by Andrew the Legit Single-Player - 09-07-2005, 08:46 PM
Battle Cry - by Baajikiil - 09-08-2005, 04:45 AM
Battle Cry - by phaedi - 09-09-2005, 10:11 AM
Battle Cry - by Baajikiil - 10-07-2005, 08:57 PM