Shazz falls to the avarice alliance
Mirajj,Sep 4 2005, 07:08 AM Wrote:I'm really going to miss taking out the next two bosses. If MC proceeds this way on a regular basis, it seems that I'll be limited to the first half of it. That'd suck, as I love "being there" for the MC goings-on. I really want to be there when we down Ragnaros for the first time.

Ah, well. Just another strike against my job. Good luck, folks!
[right][snapback]88215[/snapback][/right]

It won't proceed this way on a regular basis. The early runs yesterday and the one planned for today were concessions to our newest allies the Basin who had this run set up before joining and as another way to gauge interest in an early time Saturday run. Though 1pm does not meet the needs of the Austrailian/East Asia people because that is 2-4am there. So we need to start at 8 or 9 server time for a late night for them or we do a later start for an early morning for them.

However we will continue to do rotations because there are lots of people that can only make one or two of the slots and we also have mostly lost the ability to add people in late because the raids do fill up all the time now.

This week is a different thing. If a slot does get added we will be rotating with it as well (as long as it isn't a slot for completely different raid lock) because we want everyone to see all the content.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.

Messages In This Thread
Shazz falls to the avarice alliance - by Kevin - 09-04-2005, 06:43 AM
Shazz falls to the avarice alliance - by Tuftears - 09-04-2005, 08:02 AM
Shazz falls to the avarice alliance - by Alrin - 09-04-2005, 08:47 AM
Shazz falls to the avarice alliance - by Mirajj - 09-04-2005, 12:08 PM
Shazz falls to the avarice alliance - by Treesh - 09-04-2005, 02:13 PM
Shazz falls to the avarice alliance - by Kevin - 09-04-2005, 02:44 PM
Shazz falls to the avarice alliance - by Kevin - 09-04-2005, 02:53 PM
Shazz falls to the avarice alliance - by Kevin - 09-04-2005, 03:56 PM