Shazz falls to the avarice alliance
LochnarITB,Sep 4 2005, 02:45 AM Wrote:Even harder on the nerves was trying to do ranged damage.  It was frequently stressed that his aggro list gets wiped on a blink.  Imagine the horror, at least three times, seeing Lochnar's frostbolt get halfway to the target only to have him blink and the snowball track bend back on itself to smack him.  "Oh no!  We're gonna wipe now and it's all my fault!"

Good luck on the last two bosses available to us today.  I am sad that I will not be available to have Lochnar help take them down, and that he missed the two in the earlier run.  I would love to have been able to have him be a part of the entire effort in taking our first full MC (short the two bosses that we can't spawn yet).
[right][snapback]88206[/snapback][/right]

I echo all the sentiments here.

When the call for "heavy" ranged DPS came out, I tried an Aimed Shot on him. It hit for 2197. That is the highest it's ever hit for me on a boss type monster. I'm sitting here thinking "Cool!" when he blinks right on top of me! Whoops! Someone else created aggro and pulled him away, but that was quite a moment.

I'm really going to miss taking out the next two bosses. If MC proceeds this way on a regular basis, it seems that I'll be limited to the first half of it. That'd suck, as I love "being there" for the MC goings-on. I really want to be there when we down Ragnaros for the first time.

Ah, well. Just another strike against my job. Good luck, folks!
~Not all who wander are lost...~

Messages In This Thread
Shazz falls to the avarice alliance - by Kevin - 09-04-2005, 06:43 AM
Shazz falls to the avarice alliance - by Tuftears - 09-04-2005, 08:02 AM
Shazz falls to the avarice alliance - by Alrin - 09-04-2005, 08:47 AM
Shazz falls to the avarice alliance - by Mirajj - 09-04-2005, 12:08 PM
Shazz falls to the avarice alliance - by Treesh - 09-04-2005, 02:13 PM
Shazz falls to the avarice alliance - by Kevin - 09-04-2005, 02:44 PM
Shazz falls to the avarice alliance - by Kevin - 09-04-2005, 02:53 PM
Shazz falls to the avarice alliance - by Kevin - 09-04-2005, 03:56 PM