Lorekeeper Lydros
Thanks. I'll make all 3 pieces for myself though, because I like self-made stuff and don't want to look like the usual MC runner ;)

I'm thinking (style-wise) of this setup:

- Enchanted Thorium Helm
- Enchanted Thorium Breastplate
- Enchanted Thorium Leggings

-
(epic) Stockade Pauldrons (looks like Heroic Pauldrons, but golden color) or (green) Heroic Pauldrons
- Heroic Gauntlets
- Heroic Girdle
- Heroic Greaves
- Praetorian Cloak

The "green" Heroic/Praetorian stuff should all preferably be with the "of the Bear" suffix.

The whole setup (with Stockade Pauldrons) and the "Shadowstrike" epic polearm (my current main weapon) would then approximately look like this (I prefer to disable the "Show Helm" feature, although the helm DOES look hot on a female Night Elf (see below) :)):

[Image: WoW_Enchanted_Thorium_Heroic.jpg]

The shoulders look much smaller and decent in the game though; this is a display error in the 3D model viewer.

This is a picture of a female Night Elf Warrior with a similar setup from Allakhazam.com (the proportions of the epic Stockade Pauldrons being correct here):

[Image: EnchantedThor.jpg]

The setup looks so hot and futuristic/fantasy-like that I was already considering to start a female Night Elf Warrior just for that setup. So, if you HAVE a female Night Elf Warrior, then get this setup and you will be the envy of all Alliance folks for sure :)
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller

Messages In This Thread
Lorekeeper Lydros - by nobbie - 08-01-2005, 09:12 AM
Lorekeeper Lydros - by Kjartan - 08-01-2005, 09:28 AM
Lorekeeper Lydros - by redinter - 08-01-2005, 09:49 AM
Lorekeeper Lydros - by nobbie - 08-01-2005, 10:45 AM
Lorekeeper Lydros - by Kevin - 08-01-2005, 12:58 PM
Lorekeeper Lydros - by nobbie - 08-01-2005, 02:13 PM
Lorekeeper Lydros - by nobbie - 08-02-2005, 11:16 PM
Lorekeeper Lydros - by Zoid - 08-03-2005, 10:12 PM
Lorekeeper Lydros - by nobbie - 08-03-2005, 10:21 PM
Lorekeeper Lydros - by Kevin - 08-04-2005, 05:30 AM