Want to try a great online web game...
In all honesty, Russia is correct in perceiving a threat in the North Sea, considering that he does not have St. Pete's reinforced (though he can do that with the Livonian army, but I suspect he wanted to convoy that guy in on Sweden).

Once you land an army into Norway, St. Petersburg is one jump away. The fact that Russia has to re-evaluate his warplans to defend Pete's constitutes the threat implied.

"Phooey" is more or less and out-an-out declaration of hostility, and may drive Germany and Russia together. In my game, that was my biggest threat and fear: should those two reconcile Scandinavia against me, it would invite France to take me down in my weakened state. The worst I ever feared in my turn as England was being booted unceremoniously out of the Scandinavian peninsula.
Political Correctness is the idea that you can foster tolerance in a diverse world through the intolerance of anything that strays from a clinical standard.

Messages In This Thread
Want to try a great online web game... - by Irre - 02-26-2003, 01:29 PM
Want to try a great online web game... - by Quark - 02-26-2003, 09:02 PM
Want to try a great online web game... - by Rhydderch Hael - 04-25-2003, 02:28 PM