Managed to kill my orc ghost (fatigue over ocean)
:) Sounds like my newb at sea experience. I was still on Teldrassil with my NE and I encounter some demon my level +1 out on limb beyond the cliff overhanging the sea. You might guess what happened once I hit him and his 4 minions spawned behind me. I tried to jump over them to get to safety and missed a little, and fell, and fell, and fell. Finally, I hit something and the impact killed me.

In retrieving my corpse I could not get close enough without my wisp diving down the same plunge. But, my first attempt at hitting the landing zone missed and I fell all the way to the sea this time with no way of returning up the very steep cliff. So I began the process of circum-navigating the island to find the only access point. The island is star shaped and there were times when in taking short cuts across the deep water that my wisp came close to collapsing.

I've wondered what would happen if one decided to bail from a ship, or zepplin mid voyage, but have not had the guts to try it yet.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Messages In This Thread
Managed to kill my orc ghost (fatigue over ocean) - by savaughn - 02-18-2005, 02:05 AM
Managed to kill my orc ghost (fatigue over ocean) - by kandrathe - 02-24-2005, 07:53 PM