Death Becomes us
Shaman are excellent at kiting, but pretty weak when it comes to melee. Neutralize their method of kiting (usually Frost Shock spam and the occasional Earthbind), and you've got a major advantage. After they use the predictable NS+HW combo, they don't have any major heals left (ILHW is effective, but it's interruptable.) Granted, all of my experience is in duels, and everyone knows duels don't much count.

In group PvP, Shaman are mostly relegated to totem- and heal-bots, with the occasional Frost Shock or Earth Shock (rank 1 if they're smart; they need their mana for totems and heals, not nukes) tossed in. Main reason I chose Warrior over Shaman - I like being able to wade into groups of people and do a lot of damage before dying in a hail of gunfire and spellfire.

I'm currently in hiatus (taking care of Real Life™ stuff, and breaking the addiction) for a couple of weeks, but when I return, we're planning on wiping multiple towns off the map simultaneously. A major guild will be taking a town on its own (we're planning on wiping Southshore, Astranaar, Menethil Harbor, and Auberdine all at once), and then the two guilds taking care of Menethil and Auberdine (we're taking Menethil) will converge on Theramore and assassinate Jaina.

Initially we considered razing Darnassus, but the lag with 40 or 50 people in the same area at once becomes absurd. We decided causing Alliance eyes to bleed from WorldDefense spam would be better :)

I'll do my best to post screenshots of the event.
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.

Messages In This Thread
Death Becomes us - by Arethor - 02-18-2005, 05:27 PM
Death Becomes us - by Sword_of_Doom - 02-19-2005, 12:38 AM
Death Becomes us - by LochnarITB - 02-19-2005, 12:43 AM
Death Becomes us - by Sword_of_Doom - 02-19-2005, 12:46 AM
Death Becomes us - by Tal - 02-19-2005, 01:27 AM
Death Becomes us - by Skandranon - 02-19-2005, 03:17 AM
Death Becomes us - by Artega - 02-19-2005, 04:27 AM
Death Becomes us - by Raziel - 02-21-2005, 06:56 PM