For the love of god! Save me!
Thanks for the info. Very helpful.
I attacked hell yesterday. took on diablo and won. Only died at the hands of lord de sies and oblivion knights.

I found duriels shell. Is it worth keeping? Or should i give it to my merc?

Quote:Q: May I assume that you have you maxed out Axe Mastery?

Yes i have. Here are my stats:
Axe mastery/Iron skin: Maxed
Increased speed/Increased stamina: 1 pt
BO/BC/Shout/Beserk: 1 pt
Whirlwind: 9 pts
Concentrate: 13 pts

Quote:1. What is your total leach percentage, and how much life do you have with and without BO?

Not sure about leech. Life without BO: 850. without BO: 1195

Quote:3. What kind of mercenary are you using? Some Act II mercs help more than others in Hell. Ii have found that a two socketed Lance, with Amn Tir (Strength Rune Word) is a decent weapon that uses stuff you have probably found by now. Crushing blow does not hurt, and the life leach helps keep the merc alive against all but Undead and Act End Bosses.

I had an act 3 merc, but ditched him for an act 2 might merc in hell. He currently has hwanins helm+mail and tannr gorebod lance. He dies too often. Where can i get him to lvl up?

Quote:4. How are you Handling Physical Immunes? Berserk?

Yup.But the 0 defense is painful. Usually i just get swarmed and die. But maybe with taunt, i can take care of the problem now.

Quote:5. Is your problem Undead Soul Killers, i.e., the exploding bi*** rats from hell? Or is everything killing you?

They are the problem. How can i take care of them? Higher defense or life? Or both? but theyre not the only ones. died at the hands of urdars too. (even died against a flayer once)

Quote:5. What part of Act III are you in? Taunting the Flayers who shoot at you with blow guns is a good way to reduce the "death by a gazillion little missiles" problem.

I'm doing meph runs. Its the little champion rats in the durance that are problematic.

Quote:6. What is your resists posture? From your equipment, it appears that you may be a bit low on resists. Low on resists will be a real mess for you in Hell Act IV, particularly fire, from the Balrogs, and Lightinig, the gloams. Not to mention the Abyss Knights and Oblivion Knights.

My resits are all maxed now.(thanks to duriels shell) Only lightning is low. (AFAK it's 77)

Thanks for all the help.
Btw, i have Whitstans guard in inventory. Is it worth keeping? I heard it has the highest chance to block. What sort of dex should i aim for to get the elusive 75%?
Right now it's 143 with equip.

cheers :ph34r:

Messages In This Thread
For the love of god! Save me! - by Occhidiangela - 01-26-2005, 04:41 PM
For the love of god! Save me! - by Psychic_sumo_ninja - 01-28-2005, 09:16 AM
For the love of god! Save me! - by Lord_Olf - 01-28-2005, 09:52 AM
For the love of god! Save me! - by Occhidiangela - 01-28-2005, 07:46 PM
For the love of god! Save me! - by Occhidiangela - 01-28-2005, 09:52 PM
For the love of god! Save me! - by Lord_Olf - 01-30-2005, 04:36 PM
For the love of god! Save me! - by Occhidiangela - 01-31-2005, 02:41 PM
For the love of god! Save me! - by mjagger - 02-01-2005, 09:55 AM
For the love of god! Save me! - by ShadowHM - 02-01-2005, 12:15 PM