Want to try a great online web game...
Well, you're fine. You got Den and stopped the French, which means you're safe more or less as long as you want to be. The Mun stab was a brilliant move by Austria, and I have to admit, a great reading of Germany. He correctly surmised that Germany would respond to a possible F Hel-Kie with a supported drive back into Kiel, and took advantage of it.

Germany resembles a child. Blindly lashing out in whatever direction concerns him, with seemingly random amounts of force. Anyway, he's going to go down hard, and hopefully he sees that. Which means, of course, that it's time to deal. I'd offer help in exchange for a disband of F Lvn. If he doesn't want to deal, that's all right. Hold the fort against France and Germany and eventually ONE of them will see the light - neither can make any progress against you, since you can lock up the seas with three fleets, and Germany's forces are incredibly depleted.

France and Italy both seem not to understand the fundamental rule that a hold is the worst order to issue. If Italy had done F IOS-EMS he'd have a build. He seems interested only in not losing, and France only seems to order half his units each season.

Turkey-oops. And Austria is displaying considerably more tactical acumen than I had previously seen. Keep your eye on this one.

Messages In This Thread
Want to try a great online web game... - by Irre - 02-26-2003, 01:29 PM
Want to try a great online web game... - by Quark - 02-26-2003, 09:02 PM
Want to try a great online web game... - by Skandranon - 04-08-2003, 03:29 AM