Want to try a great online web game...
An ugly, ugly theory just came to mind. It explains two things: why the French built F Brest instead of F Mar, and why the French "invasion" of Italy looks so pitiful.

Without a French flag in the waters of the Med, that Army in Piedmont isn't going to do much of anything—except support any Venetian holds from any possible Austrian attack...

If true, there's little to no hope of a French-Italian war, unless I somehow convince France to become more aggressive against Italy, or sow suspicion in the Italian about that French army on his back...

Dark days, I foresee for England. Then again, that is what I thought back in the summer of 1902. <_< Hence, my whole point I brought up in the first place: I hate "Planning for the worst, hoping for the best." and wondering what I'm doing wrong when everything is going so right...
Political Correctness is the idea that you can foster tolerance in a diverse world through the intolerance of anything that strays from a clinical standard.

Messages In This Thread
Want to try a great online web game... - by Irre - 02-26-2003, 01:29 PM
Want to try a great online web game... - by Quark - 02-26-2003, 09:02 PM
Want to try a great online web game... - by Rhydderch Hael - 03-26-2003, 08:41 AM