Looking to become a first time mozilla user
Ashkael,May 27 2004, 11:00 PM Wrote:Maybe I'm just stupid, but I don't find an option to arrange my bookmarks in alphabetical order anywhere. I tried going into the bookmark manager and doing alphabetical sorting within the manager, but after I close it and click on Bookmarks, they appear all unsorted again. What am I doing wrong?
Do you have the Sort Bookmarks extension installed on your Firefox? I have no problems sorting, other than having to move back the ones I want out of place. When you go into the bookmarks manager, are you choosing a sort method under the view menu? I think this only applies to the view within the manager. Perhaps that is why you are experiencing this. I think you have to actually drag and drop the bookmarks to truly rearrange them within the manager but you can do that right in the sidebar too.

I can see where it can be difficult to discuss the function of Firefox given all the possible extensions. I am sometimes not certain if a feature is part of the vanilla version or one of the extensions I added.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."

Messages In This Thread
Looking to become a first time mozilla user - by LochnarITB - 05-28-2004, 03:00 AM