Looking to become a first time mozilla user
Nomad25055,May 27 2004, 09:10 PM Wrote:and Tab X (Puts a little x on the tabs to close them with.). And am considering a couple more.
I saw this and thought, "Ooooh, another extension I need to go get!" I installed it and discovered it didn't work. I then tried turning off my other tab enhancements and found that it then worked. One of the other tab extensions was already using that function. I then thought I should try the middle button. Sure enough, clicking the middle button on a tab closes that tab. :) I don't know if this is a feature of vanilla Firefox or if one of my extensions adds it (couldn't find an option in any of my extensions for it) but this thing just gets better and better. If I look hard enough, surely I will find some key/click combination that summons a gorgeous female to deliver a diet Sunkist Lemonade on ice, a platter of nachos and salsa and to provide a nice foot massage. :D Life is good!

[edit]Lemonade not Lemobade - Fruedian slip of the keyboard? A little too close to babe given what I had just written. :blink:
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."

Messages In This Thread
Looking to become a first time mozilla user - by LochnarITB - 05-27-2004, 10:46 PM