Anyone know... Combo Boxes in Excel 2003?
Hello Lurkers,

I was wondering if anyone here knew how to edit a combo box in excel 2003 so that when you click on the arrow (or bullet) you can have multiple listings drop downs to choose from. I tried opening up the properties, but my mind suddenly went blank. I knew I had seen that "properties" set up before and it just dawned on me it was from my Visual Basic class, but I'm doing Excel, right? Anyways, I forgot almost everything from Visual Basic so I may have to re-read my notes unless there is a simpler solution in Excel.

Basically, I'm making an Excel sheet that calculates my eBay listing fees. I have a column that says STARTING AMOUNT BELOW and I want the combo box to list the ebay break points for the listing fee with reference to the fee amount, thus when you select say $9.99 or below, it adds a $0.35 inserting fee to the list of possible fees.

Then I want a simple 'yes and no' combo or list box that says Buy It Now [combo box 'yes' or 'no'] and if no leave blank, if yes $0.10, etc.

I don't know if that makes any sense, but if it does, I hope someone here knows the answer. Thanks for any replies ahead of time.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin

Messages In This Thread
Anyone know... Combo Boxes in Excel 2003? - by Taem - 04-24-2004, 08:51 AM