Warcraft 3 battle.net problems
I did actually have the direct connection thing in the back of my head. Thats kind of why things don't make too much since with the dropping and firewall correlation. Since they can join my games and we can start them then the firewalled bit shouldn't really matter. Its just the only excuse I can come up with for why they would drop. It has occured to me though that it would be better for them to host the games if we can get it so I can join their games. Since they are sharing a modem connection then it would probably be better. Cause if I host then they both have to send information out to me over the modem. If one of them hosts then I have to send info to the host over their modem, but the other person is sending the info over their lan. Course thats assuming that all info has to go through the hosting computer which I'm slightly unsure of. That doesn't really matter though, its the dropping part that I really need to get fixed cause that is what is preventing us from being able to play. Thanks for the help. : )

Messages In This Thread
Warcraft 3 battle.net problems - by swirly - 02-07-2004, 05:55 AM
Warcraft 3 battle.net problems - by Kevin - 02-07-2004, 12:41 PM
Warcraft 3 battle.net problems - by swirly - 02-07-2004, 05:37 PM
Warcraft 3 battle.net problems - by Roland - 02-07-2004, 06:42 PM
Warcraft 3 battle.net problems - by swirly - 02-07-2004, 08:03 PM
Warcraft 3 battle.net problems - by Bob - 02-08-2004, 11:54 PM
Warcraft 3 battle.net problems - by swirly - 02-09-2004, 02:08 AM