Pressing the number 5
I did use maphack about twice when I first got D2X as a mate advised it because it had socket protection (as I'm crap and keep accidentally socketing items.lol) but I used it about twice and didn't see the benefit in it. (as far as i knew at the time it just nulled the light radius and stopped the socketing, I have since found out that you can set it to reveal the whole map and various other stuff. Would have took a chunk of the fun from the game IMO so I'm glad I deleted it).

But you might be right, it may have set a default key as a "chicken key" and saved it in my settings. I'll uninstall D2 and re-install and see how it goes, getting rid of all those dirty maphack files.

EDIT: Although YES I did use maphack, I don't condone cheating online (and if you cheat SP then it's your own stupid problem for wasting the cost of a game by cheating), and at the time, even though the name may suggest, I thought it was just a mod/plugin for the game which added stuff that should have been added. Just thought I'd better straighten that out before I get flamed :)
a55of rot13

539 tbh

Don't think cos i understand... i care
Don't think cos we're talkin... we're friends

*shavenlunatic - Europe

Messages In This Thread
Pressing the number 5 - by shavenlunatic - 01-19-2004, 10:32 AM
Pressing the number 5 - by Obi2Kenobi - 01-19-2004, 05:30 PM
Pressing the number 5 - by shavenlunatic - 01-20-2004, 11:12 AM
Pressing the number 5 - by Raziel - 01-28-2004, 04:18 PM
Pressing the number 5 - by shavenlunatic - 01-28-2004, 08:18 PM
Pressing the number 5 - by JustAGuy - 01-28-2004, 08:35 PM