build question
I think that most of the Elite unique armors in the game are actually absolutely useless hence the new upgrade possibility of normal and elite items. Why anyone would want to use Templar's with crappy modifiers, when u can instead use upgraded Guardian Angel with your paladin for instance? And unless really high quality one (near max ED% and DR%), Leviathan surely loses to good quality upgraded Shaftstop. I really wonder why Blizzard didn't take this more in account, as the exceptional armors along with the update runes are surely much more easier to find than those Elite uniques. Blizz should have made either more powerful elite unique armors, or the cube recipe should use higher level runes or something.

I was really happy with my first Leviathan found for instance, and took me a while to get out of the exitment to really look it's stats... Too bad I wasted a socket quest and +15% to all res jewel into it, before noticing that I could have actually used upgraded Shaftstop instead with better results :blink:

Messages In This Thread
build question - by Amiron Samarion - 01-23-2004, 10:09 AM
build question - by rwbatema - 01-26-2004, 05:04 PM
build question - by Obi2Kenobi - 01-27-2004, 12:08 AM
build question - by Thlayli - 01-27-2004, 12:30 AM
build question - by adeyke - 01-27-2004, 02:01 AM
build question - by rwbatema - 01-27-2004, 05:59 AM
build question - by Amiron Samarion - 01-29-2004, 10:57 AM