Let's kill that "boss" one more time...
adamantine,Jan 7 2004, 03:25 PM Wrote:Otherwise it's related to hit recovery - when that happens the sparks are delayed untill the hit-recovery is over - so if they die in one hit?
Ah, that explains my long-ago observation that Smite (and other knockback LEB against a barrier) worked well (i.e. re-apply before the prior hit recovery is complete).

I suppose this means having a chain Leap casting barb or two in your party would negate LEBs.

You raise an interesting question vs. LE beetles... you can turn off their LE for being hit if you freeze them, but they still LE upon death--so perhaps the death LE could be turned off as well, by knockback (perhaps something tricky, like knockback while poison/OW finishes them off... for technical details I'm interested in trivia even when utility isn't present).

Quote:Try Dragon Tail (erh, the exploding one) - at first it gives 1 spark, then when hit-recovery is over (from knockback) 5 in the same spot (it's thick anyway).
Interesting. I'd love to hear the technical explanation for this (I wonder, if you added NextDelay to DragonTailMissile if it would still occur?)

Quote:The /e/f/c's enchantments are so bugged it's not funny - Blizz should have changed to something less primitive ages ago.
Amen.
"He's got demons? Cool!" -- Gonzo, Muppet Treasure Island

"Proto-matter... an unstable substance which every ethical scientist in the galaxy has denounced as dangerously unpredictable." -- Saavik, Star Trek III

"Mom! Dad! It's evil! Don't touch it!" -- Kevin, Time Bandits

Messages In This Thread
Let's kill that "boss" one more time... - by Guest - 01-07-2004, 03:34 PM
Let's kill that "boss" one more time... - by Crystalion - 01-07-2004, 11:19 PM