Hell Mephisto: Question about his drops
Hello,

I've been doing Meph runs since the patch came out (SC non-ladder, but the drops should be the same).
I use a max-block-max-resist orb sorc (ok, a PVP sorc if you prefer to hear it this way). She has ~ 1k life and 1k mana, was especially built for 1.10 (meaning max TK, ~ 55% ES, 121% vulpine, max Orb and I messed up here and used Thunderstorm, but anyway).

What I mean to say is: she never ever got even close to dying. I mean, sometimes she looses 4-500 mana, but with fast hit recovery (ok, this is item dependant; I used SHAELs in my armor and helm) nothing can harm her on the way down.

In the past, say, 40 runs I got 5 elite uniques (the spiderweb sash, the pdr life belt, the useless mana leech armet, a hellslayer and a wizspike), some mid-level uniques, some nice new class-specific set pieces (aldurs helm, boots, IK boots, belt, hammer, nat helm).

So I'd say it's pretty profitable. AND I have not even found your faster method, I just keep teleporting like mad and try to recognise familiar chamber patterns.

If you have the gear to do so, I'd advise making an Orb sorc for Meph. He dies in 6-9 orbs, and really nothing can touch me on the way down with 70% fast cast.

(this is also some encouragement to make you type in the "better method", since latelly I was doing Andy-Meph runs since Andy is so much easier to find :)

thanks

c.

Messages In This Thread
Hell Mephisto: Question about his drops - by Myge - 11-08-2003, 05:45 PM
Hell Mephisto: Question about his drops - by Caaroid - 11-08-2003, 07:50 PM
Hell Mephisto: Question about his drops - by airblade2000 - 11-09-2003, 02:57 AM
Hell Mephisto: Question about his drops - by Myge - 11-09-2003, 07:27 AM
Hell Mephisto: Question about his drops - by Myge - 11-09-2003, 11:41 PM
Hell Mephisto: Question about his drops - by Myge - 11-10-2003, 01:42 AM
Hell Mephisto: Question about his drops - by Nanasi - 02-03-2004, 08:11 PM