Complex WW question & Bladeshield Question
First off: Does anyoen have any idea how I could get get blade shield on a WWing barb? Figure it's teh only way to make him accually HIT stuff as he ww's through mobs. I found ATTRACT on a ring, so i suppost I could find blade shield charges as well?

ANYWAYS TO THE BEEF OF THE POST:
-this is all ladder-

I'm making a WWing Assassin with DUAL chaos claws Ladder, already have the runes , just missing one claw right now. (anyone made any of teh 1.10 runewords yet?)

Anyways I'm wondering how the dual claw properties will work with bladeshield and WW. I'll have Bladeshield on AS I WW so I Will accually be hitting stuff as I whirl as well. I hope that burst of speed stacks with WhirlWind so I hit more as well. Anywyas, the chaos claws give 11% charged bolt and 9% orb chance per claw. What I want to know is th is:

With dual claws will I get a 18% for orb per hit and 22% chance charged bolt per hit, or will it ONLY be 9% and 11%? Also, Since I'm hitting with blade sh ield, that'll proc the charges again. Once again, will these be 9% and 11% or 18% and 22%? Does blade sh ield factor in all your weapons or just your main (left slot) weapon?

SO basically I'm wondering what the proc %s will be for blade sheild and the claws. i figure that with WW doing massive hits (fast attack remember?) Plus teh blade shield pumbeling everything, I'll be (hopefully) procking charged bolt and chaos orb like crazy.

Just a crazy build i thought up. Maxed claws, dual block, lit, death sentry, and inferno traps.

Messages In This Thread
Complex WW question & Bladeshield Question - by Red_Riot - 11-04-2003, 05:24 AM
Complex WW question & Bladeshield Question - by Guest - 11-04-2003, 04:48 PM