Technical questions surrounding a build
Heiho,

I'm a bit in a hurry, so only a short answer to the most simple of your questions

>> 2. ?are IGs recreated at caster clvl for new games, or forever stuck at their original mlvl assigned when summoned long ago?

Since blizz fixed the IG-Bug so your tin soldier meets you in every game till he dies it is the same mechanics as in 1.09
That means he will be recreated every time you join a game, and the skillboni of the gear you wear while joining will define his quality.

<edit>
... some further miscannelous thoughts

#4 from your first post
HF won't be triggered with teleport. Once activated, it will always pulse with its own timer regardless the movement routines (and I think also regardless of using tps or wps).

#6 KB along with your merc doesn't seem a good idea to me (like the other's have written before), he will knock enemies out of his own range and the range of your other minions.

#7 works more like running very fast, but it is hard to tell along with lots of minions which one will be focussed then first

#8 I think even with Blessed Aim the AR of your pack will be too poor (considering that the 4xAR Bug is gone), so a -xdefense weapon on the merc is IMHO a better idea

#10 the Gloams and the Healers in Act3; except of very few classes all normal monsters can be affected by DV (not Oblivion Mages and Suicide Minions, but I should reread that)

#13 I heavily dislike crossclass stuff, they destroyed an important part of the game even in 1.09, and it is worse in 1.10

Golems
3.FG
Yes, you're right here, SR is contraproductive for your Fire Golem. 'T has not changed, same in 1.09.

</edit>
so long ...
librarian

Check out some peanuts or the
Diablo II FAQtoids
current status: re-thinking about HoB

Messages In This Thread
Technical questions surrounding a build - by Pren - 09-25-2003, 01:56 AM
Technical questions surrounding a build - by Pren - 09-25-2003, 02:02 AM
Technical questions surrounding a build - by Zath - 09-25-2003, 08:17 AM
Technical questions surrounding a build - by Pren - 09-25-2003, 04:05 PM
Technical questions surrounding a build - by Guest - 09-29-2003, 12:50 PM