Technical questions surrounding a build
Necro armies have always been easy for most of the game, it's the bosses in Act 4/5 that cause problems. Everytime I've read this, I've wondered why you include the Enchant, but not the Conviction "neutral" assistance. It seems to me that with that dual support, a skellie build is a good candidate for clvl 40 hellforge mules.

Something I remember about my mob leader build, I eventually found that I really didn't need teleport. Instead of constantly trying to drag 30 minions around, I found it much better to simply be recreating the army from the new corpses appearing at the forward line of battle. That immediately put them were they were needed, plus it meant that the nuisance of watching the minion HP or lifetime was eliminated. It means putting that lazy sorc to work, but what is teleport for anyway.

Rogues with the right equipment are rather powerful, my difficulty was getting them tough enough against the elemental attacks of Hell. My most successful Normal diff merc was always the Act3 Ice Wolf however (even after I used that second hydra bow too) in terms of killing ability.

Messages In This Thread
Technical questions surrounding a build - by Pren - 09-25-2003, 01:56 AM
Technical questions surrounding a build - by Pren - 09-25-2003, 02:02 AM
Technical questions surrounding a build - by Zath - 09-25-2003, 08:17 AM
Technical questions surrounding a build - by Pren - 09-25-2003, 04:05 PM
Technical questions surrounding a build - by Guest - 09-29-2003, 12:50 PM
Technical questions surrounding a build - by Ferengi - 10-02-2003, 08:25 AM