Technical questions surrounding a build
Quote:Of course the question of whether Summon Resist cuts down on a FG healing (absorbing) from fire is not one I know the (current) answer to.

i have a slightly modded game with rogue mercs having resist auras, with a fire resist aura all summons show as fire immune. right, that wasn't of much importance, but a salvation aura should give all summons tripple immunity.

fire golems don't though(i haven't checked under many resist configs, so i could be wrong) get fire immune from summon resist, i'm guessing their resist property(100-absorb=fire resist) overrides the summon resist one.

it wasn't asked, but: if absorb works the way i guess it does(taken damage*absorb amount) if your fire golem would have 100+ resist he'd absorb less damage, possible all the way to nothing the higher his absorb is, since (resist amount-100=absorb) means the more absorbed fire damage the inherent fire resist gives, the more that is inverses by his fire absorb. if it works that way that is, or it could be the other way around :D

Messages In This Thread
Technical questions surrounding a build - by Pren - 09-25-2003, 01:56 AM
Technical questions surrounding a build - by Pren - 09-25-2003, 02:02 AM
Technical questions surrounding a build - by Zath - 09-25-2003, 08:17 AM
Technical questions surrounding a build - by Pren - 09-25-2003, 04:05 PM
Technical questions surrounding a build - by Guest - 09-29-2003, 12:50 PM