Technical questions surrounding a build
I was thinking of teleporting around to do attacks as your main attack, instead of CE. CE's a pretty cheese skill that blankets over everything else for the most part and the concept of this build by itself is so cool, so I preferred to see the reason behind the build instead of CE carrying it. 50 charges for 2000 each is a lot easier than 22 charges for 6500 each.

Your entire build requires having a second person around to enchant for you, and is 'conceptually worthless' against fire immunes. Adding skeleton mages, on paper gives you a great spectrum of elemental damage. And since you only need a couple of corpses, might work. But I also think it would be super cool to see how 10-12 skeleton mages (with major+skills) would fare teleporting onto something. Elemental damage from skeleton mages with proper skill points adds up to several thousand per volley. Focused on one thing, it should only take a couple of seconds to work. Added to skeleton physical damage (unfortunately not possible with enchant due to the damage calcs), it could conceivably take down fire immunes. Then, depending on how the physical portion of CE treats fire immunes, you might be able to level crowds of them.

I think eternity is a pipedream. It's Revive, and I'm confused by people here advocating it, because a month ago everyone could only manage to say it sucked. You get at best 8 revives out of it, and have to resummon and reenchant them every 3 minutes. Actually, I suppose a sorceress wielding eternity could try it, if the recharge cost is very cheap. Cut out the middle man necro and just apply enchant to your own minions.
*Pren_LL-AB
USEast HC
Dark_Mutterings (Necromancer)
Doug_Winger (Wearbear)
Heroic career and 1.10 aspirations cut tragically short because NOBODY CAN DO ANYTHING WITH A 22.2K CONNECTION WHY DOES GOD HATE ME.

Messages In This Thread
Technical questions surrounding a build - by Pren - 09-25-2003, 01:56 AM
Technical questions surrounding a build - by Pren - 09-25-2003, 02:02 AM
Technical questions surrounding a build - by Zath - 09-25-2003, 08:17 AM
Technical questions surrounding a build - by Pren - 09-25-2003, 04:05 PM
Technical questions surrounding a build - by Guest - 09-29-2003, 12:50 PM