Necromancer+Barbarian combo
Ì and a friend is speculating over powerfull builds that can work together and supplement each other, and to get away from commonly used cheese skills.

So it was that i came up with a seemingly powerfull combo.

Necromancer casting blind curse, and beserker barbie.
With blind shutting down almost all enemies, the barb doesnt have to worry about being hit, and doesnt have to spend points in warcry. And can instead focus on getting his beserk up to sickening proportions, mastery, beserk and the 2 beserk synergies.

Additionally im thinking the necromancer could use CE as a support skill, blowing up the corpses the barbarian is providing, and inflicting decent damage on things around. Especially if it has a good radius. And since you are using blind, you cant generally use another curse, like lower resists, or amp, since it wont help a beserker barbie. One reason for getting to pick other skills than the uberly common ones with too wide applications that is very hard to get around.

But it leaves a single hole, how to assist the beserker against super uniques and or bosses which blind doesnt shut down? I had speculated on lifetap, but sadly found that the same rules for leech works here too, ie you can ONLY leech with physical damage.

Though you can repeat the performance with the assasin cloak of shadows, i and my friend find the darkness to be fatally annoying, and its hard to see which monsters that already is affected.

Messages In This Thread
Necromancer+Barbarian combo - by LucianDK - 08-10-2003, 08:12 PM
Necromancer+Barbarian combo - by Obi2Kenobi - 08-10-2003, 08:17 PM
Necromancer+Barbarian combo - by MMAgCh - 08-10-2003, 08:34 PM
Necromancer+Barbarian combo - by LucianDK - 08-10-2003, 08:58 PM
Necromancer+Barbarian combo - by ImpressiveOne - 08-10-2003, 10:31 PM
Necromancer+Barbarian combo - by Quillan - 08-11-2003, 12:52 AM
Necromancer+Barbarian combo - by LucianDK - 08-11-2003, 12:57 AM
Necromancer+Barbarian combo - by IlleglWpns - 08-11-2003, 01:01 AM
Necromancer+Barbarian combo - by Quillan - 08-11-2003, 02:21 AM
Necromancer+Barbarian combo - by whyBish - 08-11-2003, 05:35 AM