help on sin build
Well my apologies I obviously didn't read too close :)

I'd suggest something like "Malice" + "Strength" + Goblin Toe, and then wear regular equipment everywhere else. 50% CB is more than enough to make Blade Fury worthwhile when combined with Open Wounds, even if they fix the double application bug.

I reckon Death Sentry + Lightning Sentry is the way to go for you. You get two good lightning traps and a totally huge Corpse Explosion radius. You might have some issues against LI monsters though, but that's where Blade Fury and Venom comes in :) Kill one and BOOOOOOOOOOM.

Let's say your primary skills are as follows:

LS: 20
DS: 20
Venom: 20

Then your rounding out skills are:

Fade - 8 (IMO, a good breakpoint)
CoS - 5
WB - 8 (again, IMO a good breakpoint)
BF - 1

Notice i've dropped SM off the list entirely.. for now.

Total skill points: 84. Completable by level 72 if you do all the skill point quests.

After level 72, every remaining point can be dumped into SM.

You could mix it up a bit, drop CoS to 1, put 1 into Dragon Claw and 1-3 into SM, and rely on +skills equipment. Apparently +2 assassin skill talons can be shopped in Act 5. I suggest "Malice" and "Strength" are left on your weapon switch and used only when you want to Blade Fury/Dragon Claw.

Basically "Malice" and "Strength", combined with Dragon Claw, are your early game tools that grow into a supporting role for your lightning traps and Shadow Master as the game progresses. The runes for Malice are particularly easy to get early on.. the three socket claw is the hard part.

And no, I don't see you using Dragon Claw beyond the early stages of the game. It's basically a double-swing of desperation, for when monsters get too close, the traps aren't working and BF isn't keeping them away.

Messages In This Thread
help on sin build - by Sjafi - 08-05-2003, 06:58 PM
help on sin build - by unless - 08-05-2003, 11:26 PM
help on sin build - by Sjafi - 08-05-2003, 11:52 PM
help on sin build - by Raziel - 08-06-2003, 02:01 AM
help on sin build - by Sjafi - 08-06-2003, 02:10 AM
help on sin build - by Raziel - 08-06-2003, 12:51 PM
help on sin build - by unless - 08-07-2003, 02:08 AM
help on sin build - by Sjafi - 08-07-2003, 02:40 AM
help on sin build - by Ice - 08-07-2003, 04:59 AM