Update from me on life and stuff
Quote:Kandrathe, thank you for the update! I take a dopamine agonist, Pramipexole, also used for treating Parkinson's. My health has not been good. Probably common as more of us get older. I miss the Lounge community. My medical condition of interest has been a large leg ulcer for more than a year and a half. It's sent me to the hospital twice. For months and months it was misdiagnosed as Pyoderma Gangrenosum and mistreated accordingly. Now after a new diagnosis and treatment my leg is getting better. I still have to bandage the wound every night, and I have been on opioids all this time. Not looking forward to when I have to stop. Though it would be nice not to be in pain.

I keep my subscription to WoW, but seldom do I log in. As I said I miss the community. Thanks, Bolty, for keeping this place going!

Hi Lavcat! I empathize with your health challenges. My ex was addicted to Gaba and Hydrocodone for five years, and barely left her bed. I am hopeful for your prognosis, and getting your life back.

In fact, I too take Pramipexole, as well as Rasagilene ( a dopamine uptake inhibitor) and the usual Carbidope/Levadopa ( dopamine replacement ). If I manage to consume them consistently in the right tempo, on an empty stomach, I can almost feel normal for a few hours a day. Smile

My eldest son has inherited my WOW account. I believe he still plays once in awhile, but he drifts through the new and old with his gamer friends. Last night they were playing Helldivers.

I agree, Bolty is a prince. The LL is a great games legacy.

P.S. I had a good day (drug tempo achieved), and managed to help my wife with her veggie garden, fix the lawn mower, and mowed most of the 2 acres of lawn.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Messages In This Thread
Update from me on life and stuff - by kandrathe - 03-31-2024, 09:00 AM
RE: Update from me on life and stuff - by LavCat - 04-02-2024, 05:33 AM
RE: Update from me on life and stuff - by kandrathe - 04-06-2024, 11:03 AM