3.6.3, and the great Map Drop Fallacy
Now that I've played some after my week of vacation, it feels like maps are indeed dropping more than they were prior to both the map drop increase and the synth changes, but it still feels lower than last league. I am occasionally using vaals, chisels and sextants, etc... in like T6 / 7 maps.

I will say that the number of maps from a 120 quant corrupted map with a fragment and a sextant consistently feels like WAY more than a ~50% quant alch and go map, but I also feel like ~50% quant alch and go was better for yellows than it is right now. It's not THAT far off though. I do remember getting stuck a few times last league, needing to drop down a tier and grind 20 or 30 maps to rebuild the pool of the next higher tier. It is meant to be a grind.

It doesn't help that I've managed to consistently screw up the tier I place my daily Zana missions on like half the days this league, but that's my own fault at least.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3.6.3, and the great Map Drop Fallacy - by Concillian - 04-03-2019, 01:49 AM