Vin Diesel's film company's name sounds like an Aryan hate group
(01-23-2014, 12:24 AM)kandrathe Wrote: Otherwise, I'm petitioning to have our water supply midichlorianated.

This is an old intergalactic newsletter I got, I think from the 2nd Jedi Council re: Midichlorianated hydration and it's effects on life forms.

I'm not going to quote the whole thing because frankly it's drier than a tattoine landscape, and just as exciting.

Anyhow it goes on to describe that the 2nd Jedi Council has observed in some subjects. High dosage and concentrations of midichlorianated water may cause severe problems\side effects, in humanoids and non humanoid species.

These effects include:

- Red eye. (See example holocron image below)
[Image: Anakin-Skywalker-anakin-skywalker-171867..._large.jpg]

- Severe mood swings.

- Loss of control over mental inhibitions, and psychokinetic powers.

- Severe depression and feelings of anger. In extreme cases, overwhelming urge to commit planetary genocide.

- Impaired judgement. (May accelerate cases of dyslexia and riddle-itis in non human species.)

- Long and short term memory loss, unable to recognize members of family, friends, and droid servants.

- Impaired 5 dimensional spatial skills needed to operate a space vehicle and or heavy and large machinery and or structures. Similar or identical symptoms to galactic vertigo.

[Image: darth_vader_spinning_out_of_control-9781.gif]

Quote:3. The logo is not so much Über Obersturmbannführer but definitely very phallic.

It can also look like a 'do not disturb' sign for a motel door. Just knock out the globe. Oh...dear Thor. I think that's the real message. The red and black is just a ruse. It's not an Aryan hate group. What he really is, is the antiBond.

[Image: xxx_vin_diesel.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vin Diesel's film company's name sounds like an Aryan hate group - by Hammerskjold - 01-23-2014, 02:48 AM