Help review my PC workstation build list, please and thanks.
It seems that recent spike in the Bitcoin currency was what is commonly referred to as a "bubble". Interesting article on it today on NPR: audio link

What I find interesting is that even after the bubble, the currency stayed stable at it's original rate. Seems too risky to invest in atm, but worth a second glance to be sure.

And yes, we do live in a digital age, but I don't see it in any countries interest to reach a time when they loose control of the ability to manipulate their own currency for their own purposes. This purely digital currency will have to be embraced by the masses before it could ever become a one-world currency. What I find more interesting is the math behind how this technology was created, or more to the point, if it can be manipulated by those who know how it works? I guess I'm still wary is the correct term.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Help review my PC workstation build list, please and thanks. - by Taem - 04-13-2013, 04:11 AM