Bul-Kathos' Wedding Band now has +2 to skills
Call to Arms adds +2 skill AND 5-15 BO for nonbarbs only. Barbs will get only +3 BO instead of 5-15 when he uses Call to Arms. When I tried on two Call to Arms on a barb, he received only +7 to BO, meaning that the second Call to Arms does not add a further +3 BO. Is that too difficult to understand?

In any case, if dual wielding Call to Arms really gives barbs the full bonus, the max would be at least 81 (or 84 with battle command and skill shrine) so your values are still wrong anyway.

An echoing barb helm can get a theoretical +3 warcries and +3 BO as inherent.

Quote:Yeah, but such a focused myopic character could never leave town. The percentage increase past twenty looks as if it is 2% per level (or maybe even more diminishing returns), so for the cost of that additional ~210% life you could certainly find better life garnering gear. So, humor me. As a test, take a lvl 99 barbarian fully twinked with as much of the gear you suggest, and venture out to kill Shenk in Act 5 hell.
I don't need a lvl 99 test barb for it. My 1.09 bow barb uses gear like that (just need 8 more charms and an upgrade from a +4 helm) and kills just fine. A better build could easily be some big cruel elite weapon with a +8 BO weapon switch... gloves can provide the leech. Killing rate will be slower, but a barb like that will survive and can give his party members a good solid BO and shout. It never hurts to have more life and mana, especially in hardcore.

Messages In This Thread
Bul-Kathos' Wedding Band now has +2 to skills - by Ice - 07-21-2003, 11:58 PM