The Individual Vs. The State, An Unusual Case
(09-28-2012, 10:12 PM)Alram Wrote:
(09-28-2012, 04:27 PM)FireIceTalon Wrote: Private property for Marx = class relationships on control to the means of production, as opposed to what we think of today (personal property).

So when Marx wrote "Abolition of property in land" he didn't really mean abolishing land ownership?

The communist manifesto also promotes "Abolition of all rights of inheritance." How do the neo-Marxists get around that one? If individuals can't inherit, their land and property goes to the state.

Comrade Alram, let us not derail this thread from the original topic.

However, I will be more than happy to continue this discussion with you privately, or if you wish to make another thread. Cheers.

Quote:I'm going to make my loved ones promise to cut me in pieces and scatter them over your lawns. The fact that it's a promise makes it ok, so don't try to stop them.

You want to scatter YOUR remains all over SOMEONE else's personal property, the man wants his wife buried on his own personal property - that is an entirely different proposition altogether. Your argument is a strawman, because it is in a completely different context than what me or shoju stated. You want to scatter your body parts all over your lawn? Go right on ahead.
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Individual Vs. The State, An Unusual Case - by FireIceTalon - 09-28-2012, 11:41 PM