The US economy, what's happening with it
(09-16-2012, 06:33 PM)Kevin Wrote: I know this thread won't keep spill over out of other threads, and the title will likely keep people from even reading it, and that is fine.

I'm inviting comments on This Article which I have shared elsewhere so some of you may have seen it.

I have some issues with it, and I believe that despite the fact that it is claiming politics free that it is still trying to lead readers to a certain side, but I also think it contradicts that push with some of the information presented. I also thing some of the measures for what is trying to be shown are the wrong measure. But I'm not going to bias it more by talking about that right now.

I want to see what Lurkers think about it.

[Image: capitalism.jpg]

There is no fixing this system. It must go entirely.
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The US economy, what's happening with it - by FireIceTalon - 09-16-2012, 06:59 PM