Ohio miners forced to attend Romney rally without pay...
(09-10-2012, 07:00 AM)Jester Wrote: Threatened with what? Breaking your legs? Or striking? It's illegal to threaten someone with violence.
Yes, it is. You do know about the "alleged" connection between unions and the underworld? I'm not sure what it is like elsewhere, my only experiences have been in places like Minnesota, Illinois, Michigan, and New York where most union leadership have a cozy relationship with the underworld forces who corrupt business, unions, and government.

So, in the time I've worked since about 1980; I've been followed after work, and watched as my "shadows" write down my license plate number. I've had my car vandalized. I've been followed on the road. In the workplace; I've been "sabotaged" by unionized workers, have have veiled threats against me, and numerous "conversations" to intimidate me for unionization votes.

Did "the muscle" overtly threaten to break my legs? No, more on the order of suggesting that I be sure that my insurance is paid up. But, my legs have never been broken, my house hasn't been torched, and I haven't awoken to a severed horse head in my bed.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ohio miners forced to attend Romney rally without pay... - by kandrathe - 09-10-2012, 03:13 PM